According to the VAT reform of the European Union (to be found in the Czech Republic under the amendment No. 235/2004 Slg.), the rules of VAT will change with effect from 01.07.2021. From this date, the so-called EU "distance selling regulation" will apply: cross-border deliveries of goods to non-entrepreneurs will be taxable in the target member state from this date, which means that VAT must be paid by our company in the respective EU country.
Orfeo Office s.r.o. trades goods via an electronic interface and therefore pays the VAT rates in the country to which the goods are delivered.
If desired, the customer can therefore apply the local VAT rate at his tax office.
The prices are shown with the Czech VAT rate. To see your price, please select the delivery country or language version in the menu.
The price will be automatically recalculated with the VAT rate of the country of delivery.
If you do not select a delivery country, the price will be automatically recalculated in the third step of the order after you select the delivery country.
A VAT-free invoice for export is not issued automatically. You can purchase without VAT for export to the EU (according to the Act of the Czech Republic of April 1, 2004 No. 235/2004 Coll. on VAT) by following the rules an regulations below:
1. register in the Eshop.
2. send a request for invoicing without VAT to the e-mail: email@example.com, together with a copy of the certificate proving the company's registration with the relevant tax office.
3. after verification of your VAT identification number in the VIES system and confirmation (by e-mail), an invoice without VAT will be issued for your registration.
4. invoicing without VAT shall only apply to approved registrations and future orders.
5. after logging in to the Eshop, the price without VAT will be invoiced in the last step of the order.
6. payment methods:
7. for VAT payers only.
8. issued invoices cannot be changed.
9. we do not refund value added tax.
10. we only ship goods to the EU country where the invoice was issued.